OVAPONY COOPERATIVE LIMITED understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law and note that we use analytics and remarketing tools to better serve you.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Account”||means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;|
|[“Cookie”||means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 12, below;]|
|“Our Site”||means this website, http://openbooktrading.com/|
|[“UK and EU Cookie Law”||means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015; and]|
- Scope – What Does This Policy Cover?
- What Data Do We Collect?
Some data will be collected automatically by Our Site, other data will only be collected if you voluntarily submit it and consent to Us using it for the purposes set out in section 5, for example, when signing up for an Account. By using openbooktrading.com or by signing up on our form you give us the consent to your data and also give us consent to send you newsletters, marketing or promotional mails etc. depending upon your use of Our Site, We may collect some or all of the following data:
- [date of birth;]
- [business/company name]
- [job title;]
- [contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;]
- [demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;]
- [financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;]
- [IP address (automatically collected);]
- [web browser type and version (automatically collected);]
- [operating system (automatically collected);]
- [a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);]
- [add further information as required.]
- How Do We Use Your Data?
- All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679)(GDPR). For more details on security see section 6, below.
- We useyour data to provide the best possible [products and] services to you. This includes:
- [Providing and managing your Account;]
- [Providing and managing your access to Our Site;]
- [Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site;]
- [Supplying Our [products and] services to you;]
- [Personalising and tailoring Our [products and] services for you;]
- [Responding to communications from you;]
- [Supplying you with email Insert Type of Email e.g. newsletters, alerts etc. that you have subscribed to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by Insert Description of Unsubscription Method;]
- [Market research;]
- [Analysing your use of Our Site [and gathering feedback] to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience;]
- [Add further uses as required.]
- In some cases, the collection of data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, and We will be limited in the [products and] services We can provide you without your consent for Us to be able to use such data.When you signup at com you give us consent to send you some informational regarding the website or latest update of the website.
- Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
- You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
- Summary of Your Rights under GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
- the right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- object to processing of your personal data;
- rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling (see section 14 below).
- Contacting Us